Sunday, October 11, 2009

Extreme Knitting Part 2



Following on from my last post, a knitting theme, I am shocked to inform you the spreading of this dark religious cult to seemingly innocent supermarkets. Sandwiched in between the breed and the domestic goods this cult have slipped in a rack of wool for sale. I wonder if anyone else has noticed this sort of thing in other parts of Norway? If not we may still have a chance to nip this one in the bud and stop this evil cult from spreading further. Although in all honesty I think it might be to late.

Well up here in Mosjøen, it started snowing, and is something like -4, apparently it want last but it looks very pretty.

The picture quality is poor as I took it secretly and undercover with my hidden mobile phone in case anyone noticed me and reported me to the cult (or Supermarket security, how the hell would I explain that one, well officer I have a blogg, hmm....)

No comments:

Post a Comment